Miami Body Beauty Treatments
LIPOMASSAGE™ (LPG) is the First FDA Approved, non-invasive, 100% natural massage technique developed in France in early 80s.
LIPOMASSAGE™ boost cellular activity through mechanical stimulation of the skin, witch stimulates the metabolism of stubborn fat cells that are resistant to diet and physical exercise.
The Benefits of LIPOMASSAGE™:
- Reduces the “Dimpled” appearance of cellulite
- Re-shapes the body by reducing stubborn fat and “Love Handles”
- Improves local blood and lymphatic circulation
- Increases collagen and elastin of the skin
- Reduces muscle pain
LIPOMASSAGE™ is also recommended for post liposuction since liposuction does not get rid of cellulite. This treatment helps reduce swelling and scar tissue formation after liposuction. It is recommended by plastic surgeons to improve liposuction results.
LIPOMASSAGE Sessions Schedule:
- 10-12 consecutive sessions
- 2-3 sessions per week
- Maintenance – ones a week
Velashape Cellulite Treatment
VelaShape™ one of FDA cleared device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body. VelaShape™ uses combined bi-polar radio frequency (RF), Infrared light energy, pressure and mechanical tissue manipulation.
Lipomassage systems are similar with VelaShape, but basically use only a vacuum and roller heads, so, generally, it would be like taking an LPG machine and adding the RF and infrared light to it. It allows the fat to be gently heated, causing it to break up and release much faster than simple mechanical adjustments alone.
The Benefits of VelaShape include:
- Reduces appearance of cellulite and localized fat
- Tightens tones loose skin after weight loss and pregnancy
- Reduced inches after liposuction
VelaShape Sessions Schedule:
- 6 consecutive sessions
- Every 4-5 days or no less than ones a week
- Maintenance - 2 session 3 times a year
Sessions times: 30 minutes (2 zones) and 45 minutes (3 zones)
Tights – 2 Zones (left and right)
Buttocks -2 Zones (left and right)
Love Handles – 2 Zones (left and right)
Abdomen – 1 Zone
Lymphatic Drainage Treatments
Lymphatic Drainage is an effective modern method of Presso- therapy that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body and helps to create and maintain a balance between blood flow and lymphatic system.
The Benefits of VelaShape include:
- Helps to increase the effects of Lipomassage and VelaShape
- Increases the lymphatic flow
- Supports the metabolism of skin cells
- Helps to reduce water retention and toxins from the body
- Recommended after a surgery or pregnancy
Lymphatic Drainage Sessions Schedule:
- 10 consecutive sessions
- 3 - 4 times a week
- Maintenance – as needed
Massage and Slimming Body Wraps
Deep tissue massage works by physically breaking down chronic muscle tension to relieve pain and restore normal movement. To do this, the massage therapist uses massage oil and often uses direct deep pressure. Muscles must be relaxed in order for the therapist to reach the deeper musculature.
The Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage include:
- Releases tension and stiffness from muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and fascia.
- Pain relief
- Increases flexibility and suppleness.
- Breaks down old scar tissue and adhesions.
- Improves mobility, posture and physical performance.
A comprehensive Slimming Body Wrap treatment helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. This treatment specially designed to precisely act on target areas: bust, stomach, thighs, and arms. Precisely tailored to each figure, this treatment starts with an exfoliation/wrap with grains based on bitter orange extract, followed by the application of a concentrated serums specially designed for weight-loss program or post-pregnancy.
The Benefits of Slimming Wraps include:
- Restores the skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Relaxes body and sole
Slimming Body Wraps Sessions Schedule:
- 4 consecutive weekly sessions
- Follow up sessions as needed